Scent Name: Victoria
Manufacturer: Victoria’s Secret
Scent Description and Notes: “Fresh. Sexy. Totally irresistible. The Victoria collection–everything you love about Victoria’s Secret. A sparkling blend of red berries, Victoria rose and crème brûlée. Spray on eau de parfum for scent that lingers.
VS TIPS & TRICKS: For longer-lasting fragrance, layer with Victoria Sheer Body Lotion.
- Fragrance type: Fruity Floral
- Notes: Red berries, Victoria rose and crème brûlée” -Victoria’s Secret website
Perfume Oil Color: Colorless.
Bottle Design and Artwork: This is a larger and squatter sample 2.66 ml/.09 fl oz vial with a clear body and a black cap with matching spray nozzle. The bottle itself is clear glass with black font throughout. The name of the scent is in large, stylized font while the type of perfume, amount, production information, and location are all in much smaller surrounds placed around the vial.
- ITV: Rich, sweet, almost too-sugary berries, jubilantly pink and light red roses (like dusky rose color), and vanilla sugar rather than creme brulee tempt my nose on first spritz. Not bad.
- Wet: On me, the scent has a lovely juiciness as the berry seems to be a balance of cranberries, raspberries, and a touch of strawberry that mingles wonderfully with a subdued pink rose note, and the vanilla bean aspect from the creme brulee. This is very much a like from me in the wet stage. Thumbs up!
- Dry: faint roses, a ghost of berries past, and a gentle creaminess are all that remain, but it’s enough to still be an attractive scent, apparently.