Scent Name: Kiss
Manufacturer: Victoria’s Secret – Dream Angels: Kiss
Scent Description and Notes: “Live the dream, love the romance: Be forever glowing in Dream Angels Kiss. Fresh and playful, this eau de parfum is a vibrant blend of pink petals, crisp mint leaf and osmanthus blossom. Spray on for mesmerizing scent that lasts.
- Fragrance type: Fresh
- Notes: Pink petals, crisp mint leaf and osmanthus blossom
- Domestic” -Victoria’s Secret website
Perfume Oil Color: Clear.
Bottle Design and Artwork: This is a standard 1.5ml sample vial. The vial is clear with white writing featuring the name of the scent, collection, amount, type of perfume (Eau de Parfume), the standard flammable warming, and the distribution information.
- In the Vial (ITV): Astringent mint (the astringent is from the alcohol they use as a base), and bubblegum florals. It’s certainly evoking images filled with pink.
- Wet: It’s certainly minty, but not artificial mint, but mint picked and crushed right from your garden. This seems to be the most dominant note so far, followed by a powdery quality from the osmanthus. The pink florals come in nearly a minute after I sprayed the scent, mellowing down the mint.
- Dry: After several hours, the scent is very close to my skin and predomiantely pink florals – like cherry blossom and perhaps peony.